1. “Born In The U.S.A.” by Bruce Springsteen This album is quintessential summer listening. Listen to it from start to finish and be in awe of this masterpiece from 1984.
2. Armando Cabral Fantasizing about those cool summer nights you need pants on to stay warm. Wearing Todd Snyder head to toe helps.
3. British Algae: Cyanotype Impressions Another summer cool-off technique I have is scrolling through this book available at NYPL online. It’s also incredibly calming.
4. Insta to Follow @Fritzcoffeecompany lots of great illustrations and graphics from this coffee shop based in Seoul, South Korea.
5. Pendleton Towel Can’t make it to the beach this summer? Here’s the next best thing.
6. Fox Appliqué Pillow We have a family of foxes living near us. I like to think they snuggle up on this in their cozy den.
7. Painted Paddle What the painted axe was to 2015, the painted paddle will be for 2021.