1. Favorite belt: BILLYKIRK No. 117 Mechanic’s Belt in Brown. From my Conde Nast Publication fashion years sourced by Andrea Linett, my FAVORITE belt on earth! It has a super simple and slick look with a covered buckle–last for life!
2. SPLURGE bag: Custom designed oversized tote. Made by Anthony Luciano, New York after my own design. Anthony actually started making it for sale and called it “Lefteri Tote”–hilarious!
3. CHEAP 1-2 day trip bag: Pilot Helmet Bag. Available online or at your local Army-Navy store. Have one forever..
4. SPLURGE suitcase: Rimowa Original Aluminum. My indestructible companion from Rwanda to Guatemala to Germany to you name it–you know I’m not lying about my insane constant travel!
5. Favorite inexpensive pair of pants: H+M Skinny Fit Chinos. Any color you can imagine for under $30!
6. Favorite pair of jeans: APC New Standard and/or Petite New Standard (slimmer) in raw indigo. I have bought these for the last 15 years. They last years and age spectacularly.
Eleftherios has a new project called Les Excentriques. It is a creative agency specializing in content creation for design and interiors brands. Look for it to launch later this spring.